ABA billing is complex, requiring expert knowledge and expensive resources. The insurance industry is constantly changing the ABA billing and coding rules, reimbursement rates, and authorization requirements, making reimbursement for ABA therapy services a constant struggle. New delivery models such as telehealth create additional complexity to this process. Handling billing internally is a distraction to ABA providers who want to focus on therapy for their patients.
Outsourcing these complex processes to an ABA billing specialist provides many benefits:
- Allows you to spend more time focusing on your patients’ therapy
- Maximizes the reimbursement you receive for your services while shortening the time to collect
- You get a turn-key solution with software tools, payer knowledge, and expertise in all revenue cycle functions
- You avoid the payroll costs of an expensive billing department and pay for services only when the insurance company pays you
- As you expand, the outsourced partner expands with you
Missing Piece has been managing the revenue cycle for ABA and other behavioral health providers since 2009. We collect the maximum reimbursement available and proactively follow up with the insurance company on all payment issues. Our clients are located across the United States so we have ABA billing and reimbursement expertise in each state’s Medicaid, commercial insurance, and other government plans. Our experts in each area of the revenue cycle, including eligibility, contracting, authorization, appeals and patient billing, take the entire burden of the revenue cycle off your hands. Whether you are moving from in-house billing to an outsourced billing partner, changing your outsourced billing partner, or starting your practice, outsource your revenue cycle to the experts at Missing Piece.
What Clients Say..
The Bridge of Georgia
Engaging Minds Autism Services
The Bedrock Clinic & Research Center, Inc.
New Jersey Provider
Disability and Autism Services of Indiana